- Offered in 3 tracts, single tract or combination bidding allowed.
- All tracts have mature timber.
- Part of Tract 1 lays inside levee system; remaining acres of Tracts 1, 2 and 3 are not protected by levee so obviously subject to possible conceivable flooding.
- Legal access to properties has not been determined at this time, leaving the tracts possibly landlocked.
- Located in Sections 18 & 30, T1N-R10E
- Note: This may be a chance to purchase some mature wooded acres at a reasonable price. No legal access has been discovered at this time, looks as though previous and adjoining land owners have possible using levee to access to tracts 1 and 2. Buy A Farm makes no claim that using levee for access is legal. Obviously, the tracts can flood.
TRACT 1 - 16.6+/- ACRES
- All timber with levee running through it. Mature timber has not been evaluated.
- Connects to Little Wabash River on East end.
- Farmland on 3 sides of portion that lays West of levee system.
- Pond on the property.
- Great deer, turkey and wildlife habit. Grain fields on the West end, river on east end for waterfowl habitat.
- Parcel #04-18-400-012, taxes $16.50.
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SALE SUBJECT TO CONFORMATION OF SELLER(S).
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
PROCEDURE: Property offered in 3 tracts individually and in combination.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: No survey provided.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. Any stop payment order of a check or giving a check which is returned marked “insufficient funds,” shall be deemed by the parties to be evidence of fraud existing at the time the transaction was consummated and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the Buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording, Title Policy and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title company's closing fee will be split equally by Buyer and Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession at closing.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEER: Donald Bailey, IL Lic #441.002325, 618-919-1031.