How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Wayne Keller 618-407-1679.
- The property will be offered as 1 TRACT, ONLINE ONLY.
- FLAT BIDDING (any bid you make will be immediately posted) is now open and will be available until 8:00 PM CST THURSDAY, DECEMBER 28TH, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Bidding will be on a PER TRACT BASIS with a minimum opening bid of $70,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000 per bid.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
- Property Inspection: Saturday, December 23, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. OR By Appointment
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Wayne Keller - 618-407-1679.
1. All bids are placed Per Tract...
2. I do not believe the narrow strip (0.13 acre) shown on the map, south of Bowed Tree Road is part of the property, even though county mapping shows it to be.
Pope County IL 67+- Acres / Whitetail Hunting Wooded / 2930A
67+- acres in the heart of Pope County IL Whitetail Country. 20 acres open ground, small pond and balance wooded. A good timber stand that has not been cut in many years. 20 acres of open ground is cut as hay. This farm is enrolled in Timber Management to keep taxes reasonable, $5.40 per acre. Little Bear Branch runs across the NE corner of the property. Property is rolling but not overly rough, ATV accessible. Shawnee National Forest and Lusk Creek Wilderness Area lays to the North and partially along the East side. Rural water is available and electric at the South end of the property.
Taxes: $5.40 Per Acre - 2022 paid 2023 (Parcel #s 02-1-29-026-009 and 02-1-32-030-010)
From Eddyville IL: Just North of Eddyville turn East off IL Rt 145 onto New Home Road. Follow it 1.76 miles North to Bowed Tree Road; make a right turn (East). ¼ mile to the property on the North (left) side of the road. Watch for signs.
From Harrisburg IL: South on IL Rt 145 14+- miles. Turn left on New Home Road; South 1.5 miles to Bowed Tree Road; left ¼ mile to the property on left. Watch for signs.
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Note: If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the Auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by December 27th.
- Bidding will be on a per tract basis with a minimum opening bid of $70,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000 per bid.
- Flat Bidding (NOT eBay-style/max bidding).
- Bidding is now open and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Thursday December 28, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SALE SUBJECT TO CONFORMATION OF SELLER(S).
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: No survey provided.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. Any stop payment order of a check or giving a check which is returned marked “insufficient funds,” shall be deemed by the parties to be evidence of fraud existing at the time the transaction was consummated and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the Buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording, Title Policy and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title company's closing fee will be split equally by Buyer and Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession at closing.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEEER: Wayne Keller, IL Lic #441.002475; 618-407-1679.