How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Don Bailey - 618-919-1031.
- If you are unable to bid Online, or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
- Bidding will be per tract – eBay-style/max bidding. Minimum opening bid of $500. Minimum bid increments of $500.
- Bidding has started will be available until 8:00 PM CST THURSDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Property Inspection: By Appointment - Call Auctioneer Don Bailey - 618-919-1031.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL OR TEXT AUCTIONEER DON BAILEY - 618-919-1031
Note: Bidding is Per Tract - Not Per Acre...
Clinton County IL 27+- Acres / Tillable Cropland Farmland Income / 2928A
- All tillable - 27.05 FSA acres
- Amazing 124 soil productivity index / zero to 2% slope
- Located between Aviston and Breese Illinois
- Road frontage on 2 sides: Old Hwy 50/East Harrison Street and Linden Groves Road
- As you are aware, tracts like this don't come on the market often!
- Parcel #: Part of 06-06-18-400-002
- Section 18, T2N-R4W
.NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING.
SALE IS SUBJECT TO THE CONFIRMATION OF THE SELLERS.
PROCEDURE: Property offered in 1 tract.
MINERAL: Seller to convey all, if any. Present ownership unknown.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of wire transfer and received within 3 business days. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing.
TITLE: Seller(s) shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, Title Insurance, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title company's closing fee will be split equally by Buyer and Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession at closing.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
Any bid placed inside 5 minutes will extend the auction bidding another 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no more bids.
AUCTIONEER: Donald Bailey, IL Lic #441.002325, 618-919-1031