Randolph County IL 82 Acres / 2 Tracts / Hunting Tillable Wooded / 2925A
Land Auction! Whitetail heaven!! Turkeys!! Randolph County 82+/- acres to be sold in 2 tracts, individually or combined. Approximately 21 acres tillable. Rural water and electricity on property. Great homesite in Steeleville school district. Established food plot areas. Quite a few walnut trees, target range and toy storage in the old barn and outbuilding. This hunting spot is ready to go! Taxes $651 (2022).
How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Wayne Keller 618-407-1679.
- The property will be offered as 2 TRACTS, ONLINE ONLY.
- FLAT BIDDING (any bid you make will be immediately posted) is now open and will be available until 8:00 PM CST TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Bidding will be on a PER TRACT BASIS with a minimum opening bid of $100,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000 per bid.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
- Property Inspection: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 11AM TO 1PM
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Wayne Keller - 618-407-1679.
Note: Bidding is Per Tract - Not Per Acre...