Franklin County IL 55 Acres / Cabin Home Cropland Wooded Pasture / 2923A
55 acres consisting of cropland, pasture and wooded with a cabin/home finished with rough sawn lumber with an open floor plan. There is also a detached garage that at one time had living quarters. Both home and garage have mini-split heating / air. The living area would take considerable remodeling to use again.
There is a small shallow pond and the wooded area for the Whitetail hunters or ATV riders.
Note: I did find a pile of 12–15 old tires on the property.
Taxes: $3283.82 - 2022 paid 2023 (Parcel #’s 08-36-400-009 and 08-36-400-008)
- Single bedroom home built 2006 - 1000+- sq. ft.
- 4 miles to Thompsonville IL / 5 miles to Benton IL
- Garage with Mini-Split heat and air
- Frontage on IL Rt 34
- Logan Water
- 19+- acres cropland, 7+- acres hay with a PI of 94.8
- Small shallow pond
- Corners Parrish Rd on SW corner
- Possession at closing
- See home detail sheet HERE
- From Benton IL: SE 5 miles on IL Rt 34 to property on South side of Hwy.
- From Thompsonville IL: NW 4 miles on IL Rt 34 to property on South side of Hwy.
How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Wayne Keller 618-407-1679.
- The property will be offered as 1 TRACT, ONLINE ONLY.
- FLAT BIDDING (any bid you make will be immediately posted) is now open and will be available until 8:00 PM CST WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29TH, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Bidding will be on a PER TRACT BASIS with a minimum opening bid of $100,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000 per bid.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
- Property Inspection: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 11AM TO 2PM
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Wayne Keller - 618-407-1679.
- Note: Bidding is Per Tract - Not Per Acre...