Franklin County IL 9.5 Acres and Home / Tillable Barn Home Site / 2915A
Newly renovated 1200+ sq. ft. home and 2000 sq. ft. pole barn on almost ½ acre in Valier IL. The recently remodeled 2-bedroom, 2-full bath home layout includes a sunroom (that could be used as a study or 3rd bedroom), living room, fully equipped kitchen with designated dining area and a rear covered porch. Newly installed SmartCore luxury plank vinyl flooring throughout the house (with exception of the hardwood flooring in sunroom). The newer pole barn (40’ x 50’ footprint) includes a finished double paneled room (360 sq. ft.) with ceramic floor tile and baseboard heating and a half bath. The property is equipped with a Swann security camera system with 6 live-feed cameras, outside floodlights, and Sparklight internet service connection. Best part – it is located just 5 minutes West of the Rend Lake Marina and 6 minutes South of Sandusky Campground. This property would make a wonderful permanent home or weekend getaway near the lake with plenty of secure storage for boats, vehicles and equipment. The pole barn is also ideal as a personal maker space, hobby shop or startup site.
Taxes: $1632.22 2021 paid 2022 (Parcel #’s 07-07-101-001 and 07-07-101-002)
- 5 minutes or 4.7 miles to Rend Lake Marina
- Recently remodeled home
- Newer pole barn with bath and finished 19’ x 18’ 10” room
- Frontage on an oil and chip road
- Rural Water – Rend Lake
- See home detail sheet HERE
Directions: From Sesser IL go South 4 miles or from Christopher IL go North 4 miles then turn East on Park Street Road (County Rd 37). In 7/10 mile the property will be on the right. Watch for Signs. From Rend Lake Marina go South on South Rend City Road (Co Rd 9) 1.5 miles. Turn right (West) on Co Rd 37. Travel 3 miles to the property on your left.
9.5+/- Acres Franklin County IL. This mostly tillable tract on Katherine Street lays just North of Valier, South of Sesser, and is just 3.5 miles West of the Rend Lake Marina and just a mile further to South Sandusky Campground! Great investment, location for a home, campsite or storage barn for the boats close to Rend Lake! Whitetail and Turkey for the hunter…
Taxes $135.04 2021 paid 2022 (Parcel #02-31-300-007)
- 3.5 miles to Rend Lake
- Excellent home site or investment
- Frontage on a oil and chip road
- Rural Water – Rend Lake
- 8 acres tillable for income or pasture or build on
- Crop lease open – Possession at closing
- Hunting – Turkey and Whitetail
Directions: From Sesser IL go South 4 miles or from Christopher IL go North 3 miles then turn East on Valier Lake Road. In one mile the property will be across the road at the stop sign. Watch for Signs. From Rend Lake Marina go South on South Rend City Road (Co Rd 9) 1.5 miles. Turn right (West) on Co Rd 37. Travel 2.7 miles to Katherine Street and turn right (North). Travel 1 mile to the property.
How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Wayne Keller 618-407-1679.
- The property will be offered as 2 TRACTS, ONLINE ONLY.
- FLAT BIDDING (any bid you make will be immediately posted) is now open and will be available until 8:00 PM CST THURSDAY, October 26th, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Bidding will be on a PER TRACT BASIS with a minimum opening bid of $30,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000 per bid.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
- Property Inspection: SATURDAY, OCTOBER14, 2023; 10AM to 1PM - Meet at Tract 1 (Home)
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Wayne Keller - 618-407-1679.