Williamson County IL 13.5+- Acres / Wooded Home Site / 2918A
Fishermen, Boaters, Hunters! Take Note…
Mobile home on 13.5+- wooded acres. An excellent place for a new home! You might call it “The Land Between The Lakes”. Lake of Egypt is 4.3 miles East, Crab Orchard Lake is 4.3 miles North, Devil’s Kitchen Lake is 6.4 miles West and Little Grassy Lake is 8+- miles West!
Presently there is an older mobile home on the property that needs some TLC. But, it would be an excellent location for a new home or a hunting camp. The home site lays up a long lane just of IL Rt 148.
Taxes: $1121.20 paid 2021 paid 2022 (Parcel #’s 10-17-400-004 and 10-17-300-024)
- 5+- minutes to Crab Orchard Lake or Lake of Egypt
- 10+- minutes to Devil’s Kitchen Lake or Little Grassy Lake
- 11+- miles to Marion IL
- 19+- miles to Carbondale IL
- 45+- miles to Paducah KY
- Water - Lake of Egypt
- Power -Egyptian Electric Coop
- 1988 Schiltz Mobile Home – 980 sq. ft.
- Metal frame garage and 2 sheds of no value
Directions: From I-57 take exit 45 NW in IL Rt 148 1.9 miles to the property. From IL Rt 13 between Carbondale and Marion, take IL Rt 148 South 7.5 miles to property. Watch for Sign…
How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Wayne Keller 618-407-1679.
- The property will be offered as 1 tract, online only.
- Tract bidding begins MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2023 and will be available until the auction closes at 8PM CST Wednesday, October 18, 2023. Note: Soft Close - Subject to bid extensions.
- Bidding will be on a per tract basis with a minimum opening bid of $30,000, and thereafter minimum bids of $1,000 per tract.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
- Property Inspection: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2023; 2:30 TO 5PM
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Wayne Keller - 618-407-1679.