IN-PERSON & ONLINE AUCTION
How to prepare to bid Online:
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Don Bailey - 618-919-1031.
- The farm will be offered as 5 separate tracts with the option to combine tracts, Online and In-Person.
- Bidding will be on a per tract basis.
- Minimum opening bid for Tract 2 - $200,000 with $5000 bid increments.
- Minimum opening bid for Tract 1, 3, 4 - $41,000 with $1000 bid increments.
- Minimum opening bid for Tract 5 - $19,000 with $1000 bid increments.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- Individual tract bidding begins THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2023 and will be available until the auction closes. Note: Soft Close - Subject to bid extensions.
- Combination tract bidding opens at 3:00 PM CST, THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2023. Note: Single tract bidding will stay open.
- If you are unable to bid online, or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
- Property Inspection: Saturday, Sept 23, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. & Friday, Sept 29, 1-6 p.m.
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Don Bailey - 618-919-1031
Tract #4 - 41+- Acres
- 41+/- acres with 20 acres tillable, 20 acres wooded
- Frontage on N Memphis Road
- Property taxes approximate $9.00 per acre
- Mixture of tillable and has some drainage tile installed
- Great location for home sites and lake
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING.
SALE IS SUBJECT TO THE CONFIRMATION OF THE SELLERS.
PROCEDURE: Property offered in 5 tracts or combination of tracts.
SURVEY: See survey.
MINERAL: Seller to convey all, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of wire transfer and received within 3 business days. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, Title Insurance, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title companies closing fee will be split equally by Buyer and Seller.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession 60 days after closing.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
Any bid placed inside 5 minutes will extend the auction bidding another 5 minutes. This will continue until there are no more bids.
AUCTIONEER: Donald Bailey, IL Lic #441.002325
Olney, Illinois 62450
It is possible to purchase the entire property as a turnkey operation including dairy herd, equipment and Prairie Farms milk quota. Contact Auctioneer Don Bailey if interest or for more information.
- Presently a fully operational dairy farm with milking facilities and equipment.
- Auction is listed as 5 tracts which does not include dairy cattle equipment or milk quota.
- Farmstead has modern home with air conditioning and heat.
- Parts of the farmstead have farm tile.
- Section 27, T3N-R14W