IN-PERSON & ONLINE AUCTION
How to prepare to bid Online:
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Don Bailey - 618-919-1031.
- The farm will be offered as 5 separate tracts with the option to combine tracts, Online and In-Person.
- Bidding will be on a per tract basis.
- Minimum opening bid for Tract 2 - $200,000 with $5000 bid increments.
- Minimum opening bid for Tract 1, 3, 4 - $41,000 with $1000 bid increments.
- Minimum opening bid for Tract 5 - $19,000 with $1000 bid increments.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- Individual tract bidding begins THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2023 and will be available until the auction closes. Note: Soft Close - Subject to bid extensions.
- Combination tract bidding opens at 10AM CST, THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2023. Note: Single tract bidding will stay open.
- If you are unable to bid online, or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
- Property Inspection: Saturday, Sept 23, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. & Friday, Sept 29, 1-6 p.m.
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Don Bailey - 618-919-1031
Richland County IL 160+- Acres / 5 Tracts / Dairy Farm Homestead / 2912A
Lot 1 - TRACT 1
Tract #1 - 41+- Acres 41+/- acres with 39 acres tillable / 2 acres in fence row and woods Frontage on Ebenezer Lane and N Memphis Road Property taxes approximately $9.00 per acre Nice laying tract for farming; tract is partially tiled and with the removal of 1 fence row it basically would make one large field.
Lot 2 - TRACT 2
Tract #2 - Homestead (Including Home and Buildings) Frontage on N Memphis Road Property taxes approximately $8,000 Presently fully operational dairy farm; extremely well-kept home and buildings.
Lot 3 - TRACT 3
Tract #3 - 41+- Acres 41+/- acres with 17 acres tillable, 7 pasture acres, 16 acres wooded Frontage on N Memphis Road Property taxes approximately $9.00 per acre Tract offers pasture which could be farmed, tillable land and nice woodland. Has some drainage tile installed. Great location for home sites and lake
Lot 4 - TRACT 4
Tract #4 - 41+- Acres 41+/- acres with 20 acres tillable, 20 acres wooded Frontage on N Memphis Road Property taxes approximate $9.00 per acre Mixture of tillable and has some drainage tile installed Great location for home sites and lake