Bond County IL 96+- Acres / Tillable Income Wooded Hunting Deer / 2913A
- Bond County IL 96 acres selling in 1 tract (86.54 acres FSA)
- Cropland (average PI 103.5) and 8 acres mature woodland
- Hunting possibilities, good roads and municipal water are other features with this property.
- Mineral rights included
849 R.C. Cardinal Lane, Greenville, Illinois 62246
How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Mark Kennedy - 618-924-1747.
- If you are unable to bid On-Line, or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
- Bidding will be per tract – eBay-style/max bidding. Minimum opening bid of $550,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000.
- Bidding begins Thursday, August 31, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Tuesday, October 10, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Property Inspection: By Appointment.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL OR TEXT AUCTIONEER MARK KENNEDY - 618-924-1747