How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Wayne Keller 618-407-1679.
- The farm will be offered as 4 separate tracts with the option to combine tracts, On-Line only.
- Bidding will be on a per acre basis with a minimum opening bid of $1000.00 per acre, and thereafter minimum bids of $25.00 per acre.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- Individual tract bidding begins MONDAY, AUGUST 14, 2023 and will be available until the auction closes. Note: Soft Close - Subject to bid extensions.
- Combination tract bidding opens at 4:00 PM CST, Thursday September 14. Note: Single tract bidding will stay open.
- If you are unable to bid On-Line, or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
- Property Inspection By Appointment
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Wayne Keller - 618-407-1679.
Williamson County IL 143+- Acres / Cropland Income Farmland / 2911A
Lot 1 - TRACT 1
Tract #1: 23+- Acres with 21+- Tillable (Pt. Parcel # 04-28-100-006) All tillable with frontage on Paulton Road. Note: Tract 1 has an easement for a coal mine vent which is 1.2+- acres. Taxes are comingled. Estimated $13.03 per acre (2021 paid 2022)
Lot 2 - TRACT 2
Tract #2: 40+- Acres with 37+- Tillable (Parcel # 04-29-200-007) Nice farm tract. Combine with Tract #1 for a 58+- acre field. Taxes: $14.60 (2021 paid 2022)
Lot 3 - TRACT 3
Tract #3: 40+- Acres with 30+- Tillable (Parcel # 04-29-400-002) 2 ponds on this tract. Taxes: $13.63 (2021 paid 2022)