Williamson County IL 70 Acres / Tillable Deer Turkey Hunting Home Site Barn / 2906A
This is one of those hard-to-find small acreage farms with a lot to offer. Property consists of 70+/- acres. Approximately 30 acres is tillable that can provide additional income. The remainder of the property is wooded and provides abundant habitat for deer, turkey and small game. Like most of Williamson County, deer are abundant on this farm. The property is in a rural setting with some nice building sites for a home or get-a-way cabin, and borders a county road with utilities available. There is an older barn with electric on the property currently used to store farm equipment and a fenced feed lot. Conveniently located 3 miles from Interstate 57 and 15 minutes North of Marion IL.
How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Mark Kennedy - 618-924-1747.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the Auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by AUGUST 30.
- Bidding will be per tract – eBay-style/max bidding. Minimum opening bid of $150,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000.
- Bidding begins FRIDAY, JULY 28, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST THURSDAY, AUGUST 31, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Property Inspection: By Appointment.
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Mark Kennedy - 618-924-1747.