Pulaski County IL 80 Acres / Tillable Hunting Income / 2895A
- Whitetail, turkey & waterfowl hunting
- 45.56 tillable acres per FSA
- 2.64 acres enrolled in CRP paying $288 annually, contract #11685
- 1/2 mile along and in the North 1/2 of the Cache River
- Taxes: $893.88 (2021 payable 2022)
- Section 26 & 35, T16S - R1W
- Access to property is off of Old Rt 51, North of property, look for sign
State Route 37 & Interstate 57, Cairo, Illinois 62914
How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Mark Kennedy - 618-924-1747.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the Auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by JULY 26.
- Bidding will be per tract – eBay-style/max bidding. Minimum opening bid of $200,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000.
- Bidding begins FRIDAY, JUNE 23, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST THURSDAY, JULY 27, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Property Inspection: By Appointment.
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Mark Kennedy - 618-924-1747.