Union County IL 65+- Acres / Wooded Hunting Deer Turkey / 2896A
ADJUSTMENT IN TOTAL ACRES BEING AUCTIONED FROM 56 AC TO 65+/- ACRES
Seller has reduced amount of acreage he is keeping that surrounds his home. This increased the acreage being Auctioned to 65+/- acres.
Located few miles South of Jonesboro IL in Union County, off Old Cape Road, is 65+- acres of prime deer and turkey hunting. The Shawnee National Forest borders 2 sides of the property. There are 2 CRP programs with annual payments of approximately $1,350. The programs run till 2027. The Shawnee National Forest that borders this land has over 10,000 acres. The property has primarily hardwood timber, rolling hills and a creek that runs through it. An access easement is currently being surveyed for the property.
How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Mark Kennedy - 618-924-1747.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the Auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by July 12.
- Bidding will be per tract – eBay-style/max bidding. Minimum opening bid of $80,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000.
- Bidding begins Monday, June 12, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Thursday, July 13, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Property Inspection: Saturday, June 24, 10AM to 2PM OR By Appointment