Alexander County IL 108 Acres / Mississippi River Frontage / Hunting & Recreation / 2895A
- Mississippi River frontage
- 27+- acres tillable, balance light timber and brush
- Whitetail, turkey, waterfowl hunting
- Access off of State Route 3
- 1/4 mile from a municipal airport
- Sections 4, 5, 8 & 9; T17S-R1W
- Total tax for 2021 - $965.37
- Tax IDs 12-04-300-006, 12-05-400-002, 12-08-200-001, 12-09-100-001
State Route 3, Cairo, Illinois 62914
How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Mark Kennedy - 618-924-1747.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the Auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by June 19.
- Bidding will be per tract – eBay-style/max bidding. Minimum opening bid of $100,000. Minimum bid increments of $1,000.
- Bidding begins Friday, May 26, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Tuesday, June 20, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Property Inspection: By Appointment.
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Mark Kennedy - 618-924-1747.