How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not, you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer, refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble, call Auctioneer Wayne Keller 618-407-1679.
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the Auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by May 29th.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- Individual tract bidding begins April 19, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST May 31, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close). Combination tract bidding opens at 7:00 PM CST, Wednesday, May 31 .
- Bidding will be on a per acre basis with a minimum opening bid of $1000 per acre. Minimum bid increments of $25 per acre.
- Property Inspection: By Appointment.
- Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Wayne Keller - 618-407-1679.
Tract #2: 47+- Acres
Mostly wooded creek bottoms with the Saline River meandering through the property. Surrounding croplands make this a great property for the hunters. There is a pond at the North end of the property with a high area on the East side suitable to build on and a power line right of way along the West side.
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SALE SUBJECT TO CONFORMATION OF SELLER(S).
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: If one person buys both parcels, the property will not be surveyed and acres shall be deemed to be Taxed Acres. If the parcels sell separately, the property will be surveyed and at closing the final sale price will be adjusted to match surveyed acres. Seller will pay for 50% of survey and Buyer(s) will pay 50% on a pro-rated basis.
MINERAL: Any mineral owned will transfer, if any.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. Any stop payment order of a check or giving a check which is returned marked “insufficient funds,” shall be deemed by the parties to be evidence of fraud existing at the time the transaction was consummated and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the Buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title company's closing fee will be split equally by Buyer and Seller. Title Insurance will be provided by DOMA, Mt. Vernon IL.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 30 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEER: Wayne Keller, IL Lic #441.002475; 618-407-1679.
Marion, Illinois 62959
70+/- Acres Williamson County IL. All wooded just South of Marion IL on Saline River Road. It is offered as 2 separate tracts and an option to combine both tracts.
Taxes: $7.66 per acre (2021 paid 2022)