Franklin County IL 10+- Acres / Home Cabin Barn Tillable Income / 2880A
Location, location, location!!!!! 10 acres+- just a little over a mile from Rend Lake Marina with frontage on South Rend City Road and Water Road. The property is mostly tillable and has an older cabin/home and pole barn, both in need of repairs.
Great location for a new home or a weekend retreat near the lake - a great location but the structures need some TLC and are sold “as-is”.
Note: The road along the South side of the property is a private road. A new owner will need to add a lane from Water Road or South Rend City Road.
- 43’ x 31’ Cabin/Home
- 15’ x 28’ Living Room
- 2 bedrooms / 14’ x 15’ / 15’ x 10’
- 13’ x 15’ Kitchen
- 8’ x 9’ Utility
- 9’ x 10’ Bath
- Pole barn in need of repairs
- 7 acres open ground/cropland
- Taxes: $925.38 (2021 paid 2022)
- Parcel #02-32-200-016
How to prepare to bid...
- Register - The tab is in the upper right corner of this page.
- Move to the bid screen below and click on the green "Request Approval" button.
- Call the Auctioneer listed for this auction. If you do not you will not be approved to bid.
- After speaking to the Auctioneer refresh your screen or log in again.
- Click on the green "Register for Auction" button.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are ready to bid. If you have trouble call Auctioneer Wayne Keller 618-407-1679
- If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by May 9th.
• SALE SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION OF COURT
• Bidding will be on a per tract basis with a minimum opening bid of $10,000 and thereafter minimum bids of $1000.
• FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
• Property Inspection: Sunday, April 23, Noon to 3PM CST OR By Appointment
• Questions? Call or Text Auctioneer Wayne Keller - 618-407-1679
COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY FOR SELLER:
- Rebecca Whittington, Attorney at Law
- Email: Rebecca@RebeccaWhittington.net
The reserve has been passed and this property will sell to the highest bidder.