Jackson County IL 40+- Acres / Home Sheds Timber Wooded Hunting / 2872A
Wonderful private retreat! This 40+- wooded acres includes a 2-bed/2-bath home that was built in 2002 with great view of the surrounding Shawnee forest. Home has a walkout basement that includes 2 bonus rooms, woodburning stove on main floor, screened front porch and nice deck. Steel roof and Diamond Coat siding provide low maintenance. New steel shed 30x34 with concrete floor, fully insulated, electric and 12x12 overhead door. Quonset shed with gravel floor and 8x10 overhead door and a small livestock shed. Garden area is fenced. Great timbered tract for hunting with a creek. Taxes $2,011 (2021). Murphysboro schools. Showings by appointment only.
Directions: From IL Hwy 127 go West onto Pomona Rd. Follow 0.7 miles into Pomona. Right onto Natural Bridge Rd then quick left onto Jerusalem Hill Rd. Follow for 3.2 miles. Right onto Macedonia Rd. Follow for 1.1 miles then right onto Black Pond Rd. Follow 0.4 mile. Will end at property.
AGENT REMARKS: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co Trust Account will hold escrow funds. Listing agent has made attempt to offer accurate data but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it.
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Bidding: If you are unable to bid Online or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative bidding arrangements by April 26th.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- The farm will be offered as 1 tract, Online only.
- Bidding begins Monday, March 20, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Thursday, April 27, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Bidding will be on a per tract basis with a minimum opening bid of $100,000, and thereafter minimum bids of $1000 per tract.
- Property Inspection: Sunday, April 2, 12-3 p.m. OR By Appointment - Contact Broker Jamie Keller - 618-713-7677
- Questions? Call or Text Broker Jamie Keller - 618-713-7677 OR Auctioneer Wayne Keller - 618-407-1679