- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Bidding: If you are unable to bid Online, or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements by March 16.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- The farm will be sold in 1 tract. Online only.
- Bidding begins Thursday, February 16, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Thursday, March 16, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Bidding will be on a per acre basis with a minimum opening bid of $1000 per acre, and thereafter minimum bids of $25 per acre or greater.
Property Inspection: By Appointment Only - Contact Salesperson Jay Tucker - 618-444-7710
Questions? Call / Text Jay Tucker at 618-444-7710 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carroll County MO 37.6+/- Acres / Tillable Income Hunting / MO87A
Lot 1 - TRACT 1
Starting Bid ($1,000.00) / ACRE
37.6 +/- Acres in Carroll County Missouri 25 +/- acres tillable, balance timber. Good quality soils. Predominately Colo Silty Clay Loam. Average NCCPI is 86.1. There is road frontage along the west side of property. Cottonwood Creek runs along the east side of property. Open lease for the 2023 Crop Season. Possession upon completion of closing. 2022 Property Taxes: $82.86 Short Legal: NW ¼ of the NW ¼ of Section 2, T55N-R25W Parcel #051002000003