Chariton County MO 160+/- Acres / Tillable Timber Income Hunting / MO86A
- 160+/- acres with 128.4+/- acres tillable with the balance being wooded.
- Portions of the property have been terraced and tiled.
- Good Soil Types, mostly Armstrong Loam, Speed Silt Loam and Grundy Silt Loam.
- Average NCCPI number is 70.9.
- Crop lease is open for the 2023 planting season.
- This property is located within a mile of Floyd Memorial Conservation Area and close to the Swan Lake National Wild life Refuge.
- This property with a few changes could be made into both an excellent Whitetail deer hunting property with substantial income from the tillable acres.
- 2022 Taxes: $279.05
- Short Legal: NW ¼ of Section 13, T56N-R20W
- Parcel #04-002-63.0000
CR 106, Rothville, Missouri 64676
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Bidding: If you are unable to bid Online, or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements by March 15.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- The farm will be sold in 1 tract. Online only.
- Bidding begins Wednesday, February 15, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Wednesday, March 15, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Bidding will be on a per acre basis with a minimum opening bid of $1000 per acre, and thereafter minimum bids of $25 per acre or greater.