Grundy County MO 94 Acres / 2 Tracts / Tillable Income Farm / MO88A
94+/- total acres of which 85.92+/- acres tillable.
- Good soil types, predominantly Walbash Silty Clay and Zook Silty Clay Loam
- Property will be offered in 2 tracts and a combination.
- No Buyer’s Premium
- 2023 Farm Lease open for spring planting
NW State Hwy C, Tract 1 , NW 125th Street, Tract 2, Spickard, Missouri 64679
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Bidding: If you are unable to bid Online, or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements by March 12.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- The farm will be offered as 2 separate tracts, Online only.
- Individual tract bidding begins Tuesday, February 14, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Tuesday, March 14, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close). Tracts may be bid as a combination, (or separately) beginning at 7:00 PM CST on March 14, 2023 until close of bidding.
- Bidding will be on a per acre basis with a minimum opening bid of $1000 per acre, and thereafter minimum bids of $25 per acre or greater.