St. Clair County IL 204+- Acres / 2 Tracts / Tillable Farm Income / 2871A
- Section 24, T1N-R6W
- Taxes: $6,020
Multi-Par Auction - Two Tracts and/or Combination of Tracts
- Tract 1: 93.60+- acres with 86.89+- tillable, tiled.
- Tract 2: 110.87+- total acres with 103.93+- tillable with grain storage, tiled.
- Total Tracts 1 & 2 = 204.47+- acres with 190.87+- tillable acres, remarkably well-maintained Farm.
- Farms like this are not offered for sale very often, very well may be the only opportunity to own these farmland tracts or buy farmland tracts of this quality in your or your heirs’ lifetime.
- Drainage tile installed.
- Production productivity index 129.2
- Tract 2: Onsite approximately 36,400-bushel grain storage dryers and Stir-Ators 3-phase electric.
- Yield reports for last 9 years, soil tested every 4 years, limestone applied 2022 specific acres.
- Survey of entire property is being conducted.
- Possession at closing including right to farm for 2023.
- Some fertilizer and chemicals have been commercially applied in preparation for 2023 cropping season. Detailed report will be available. Seller shall be reimbursed for these documented expenses.
Grain Storage located on Tract 2 Approximate Bushels
- #1 bin 24' x 19' - 7,000 bu fan / spreader
- #2 bin 24' x 24' - 8,700 bu / dryer and stir-later/ two down augers / spreader
- #3 bin 24' x 24' - 8,700 bu / dryer and stir-later / two down augers/ spreader
- #4 bin 30' x 24' - 12,000 bu / 3 down augers / insider bin sweep/ installed 2017 by Wedekempers / dryer / spreader
- Condition of grain storage: good to excellent per past appraisal report
- Grain Storage is 3 phase! / 1,000-gal LP tank
Bidding Per Acre x Amount of Acres. Offered in 2 Tracts or Combination of Tracts. $5 per acre bid increments. Combination bidding starts at 7pm CST day of auction close (Thur, March 2).
204+- acres will be offered in 2 tracts, multipar bidding allowed for a combination of any or all tracts, bidding will be per acre x acres. $5 per acre bid increments.
All potential bidders must register before auction, preferably two weeks ahead of March 2, 2023. All potential bidders must personally call Auctioneer Donald Bailey at 618-919-1031. In the past bidders that wait the last minute to register, may stand a chance not being able to bid.
PLEASE NOTE: In the Documents section is an auction sales contract that you will be required to sign. Please review it prior to bidding.