- Bidding is per acre...
- POSSESSION SUBJECT TO 2023 FARM LEASE. BUYER WILL RECIEVE THE 2023 CASH LEASE INCOME.
Bidding Help - Questions?
Call / Text Wayne Keller at 618-407-1679 or Email email@example.com.
Call / Text Kendra at 618-443-8196
Call / Text Jamie at 618-713-7677
FRANKLIN COUNTY - Tract #1 - 38.5+- Acres
- Frontage on Dry Road
- 34.57 acres tillable
- Taxes: $447.84 (2021 paid 2022)
- Parcel ID # 11-06-300-002
- Registration: Proper registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number and email address to register. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register or admit Buyer at his/her sole discretion.
- Bidding: If you are unable to bid Online, or are unsure about the reliability of your internet connection, call the auctioneer and make alternative arrangements by March 7th.
- FLAT BIDDING: THE BID YOU MAKE WILL BE IMEDIATELY POSTED. THIS IS NOT A MAX BID/EBAY-STYLE AUCTION.
- The farm will be offered as 8 separate tracts, Online only.
- Individual tract bidding begins Thursday, February 16, 2023 and will be available until 8:00 PM CST Thursday, March 9, 2023, subject to bid extensions (Soft Close).
- Combination tract bidding opens at 4:00 PM CST, Thursday March 9.
- Bidding will be on a per acre basis with a minimum opening bid of $1000 per acre, and thereafter minimum bids of $25 per acre or greater.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
SALE SUBJECT TO CONFORMATION OF SELLER(S).
NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: Pro-rated to day of closing.
SURVEY: Will be provided by Sellers. Final sale price will be adjusted to match surveyed acres.
MINERAL: No mineral owned.
CONTRACT AND DOWN PAYMENT: Contract for purchase to be signed within 24 hours of close of auction. A 10% down payment of the total contract purchase price will be due immediately after being declared the winning bidder. The down payment may be paid in the form of personal check, wire transfer, business check or cashier's check and received within 3 business days. Earnest check to be made to Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. Trust Account. The balance of the contract purchase price is due at closing. Any stop payment order of a check or giving a check which is returned marked “insufficient funds,” shall be deemed by the parties to be evidence of fraud existing at the time the transaction was consummated and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud.
TITLE: Sellers shall furnish the Buyer(s) at Seller's expense marketable title in the form of Title Commitment, a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s) and tax transfer stamps. Buyer will pay the deed recording and fees associated with mortgage/financing. Title companies closing fee will be split equally by Buyer & Seller. Title Insurance will be from provided by Kotner Title Company, Harrisburg, IL.
CLOSING: Closing shall occur within 45 days or as soon thereafter as applicable closing documents are completed. Seller shall pay for recording release from any mortgage. Buyer shall pay for recording the deed of conveyance from Seller and any mortgage title insurance charges. Any closing costs not herein provided for shall be borne by Buyer. Seller shall cause the Closing Statement to be delivered to Buyer at or before the closing.
POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the 2023 farm lease. Buyer will receive the 2023 farm lease income.
AGENCY: Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC. is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed the owners or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co. LLC. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the Seller(s) or Buy A Farm Land & Auction Co LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As Is, Where Is".
AUCTIONEER: Wayne Keller, IL Lic #441.002475; Phone: 800-357-4020; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zeigler, Illinois 62999
831+- acres wooded and tillable in Franklin and Williamson Counties in Illinois. This property is made up of cropland, wooded and water acres.
Possession subject to the 2023 farm lease.
- 447+- acres in Franklin County is a mix of wooded and cropland. Part laying along IL 148 at the edge of Zeigler and the balance along Dry Road at the East edge of Zeigler. There are 293+- acres of cropland and the balance is wooded.
- 355+- acres in Williamson County has a 30+- acre shallow water lake and a 8+- acre lake that can be drained, planted and flooded for the Waterfowl hunters. There are 83+- acres of cropland and 30+- acres of grasslands. The balance is wooded. This property is very secluded and has almost 2 miles of frontage on the Big Middy River. FANTASTIC hunting property. Note: This was the site of Old Ben #3 Mine. All reclamation work has been completed per Mines and Minerals specifications.