White County IL 198+- Acres / 2 Tracts / Tillable & Wooded / 2860A
If you are looking for a land investment (recreational or farmland), whether you are first time buyer or adding to your portfolio, you will want to watch this tract as it possibly will sell reasonably. Tract is not on the market to evaluate prices; it’s on the market to sell to new owner.
- 198+- acres offered in 2 tracts
- Parcel #: 16 05 400 001 (80 ac), 16 05 200 001 (39.48 ac), 16 05 200 003 (78.96 ac)
- Taxes: $1,742.12
- Section 5, T5S-R14W, Hawthorne Twp
- Abundance of wildlife sign on both tracts including deer and turkey
- County roads to both tracts
- Located in White County IL close to Indiana line and Interstate 64, SE of Phillipstown IL
- Good farmer maintaining the farm
- Great soil types for farming and tree growth
- Oil lease road throughout the tracts
- Income from tillable and hunt lease to present farmer
- Not agent owned or agent involvement in ownership
|Acres||Per Acre||Total Income|
|Rent Farm crop income||100||$150||$15,000|
|Hunt lease current farmer||198||$20||$3,960|
|oil field equipment storage||$1,200|
|Current farmer also splits FSA payment if any|
All potential bidders must register before auction, preferably two weeks ahead of February 15, 2023. All potential bidders must personally call Auctioneer Donald Bailey at 618-919-1031. In the past bidders that wait the last minute to register, may stand a chance not being able to bid
To schedule a viewing of the property, contact Auctioneer Don Bailey at 618-919-1031 OR Broker Yale Epler at 812-480-4722.
PLEASE NOTE: In the Documents section is an auction sales contract that you will be required to sign. Please review it prior to bidding.