Randolph County IL 40 Acres 2846A
ONLINE AUCTION: Randolph County IL 40+- Acres
Property Inspection: Saturday, November 19, 2022, 10am to 1pm - Call Auctioneer Wayne Keller at 618-407-1979 for more details.
Property Address: 10407 Pleasant Ridge Rd, Rockwood IL 62280
40+- acres wooded and tillable South East of Chester IL and 1/4 mile East of IDNR Turkey Bluffs State Fish and Wildlife Area off Pleasant Ridge Road. 4.5 acres is tillable, the balance wooded. Very secluded and in an area known for its excellent whitetail hunting. The home was recently remodeled and is in move-in condition.
- Newly remodeled home in move-in condition
- 3 bedrooms – 2 baths
- 3/4 inch Hickory floors on main floor
- Upper floor has new carpet
- Solid wood doors
- Fiber-Optic internet available through Egyptian Telephone
- Chester Schools
- 1+- miles from Turkey Bluffs State Fish and Wildlife Area
- 2 large pole barns, one with apartment and one party barn
- 5 acres open ground, balance wooded
- Taxes: $969.42 (2021 paid 2022)
- Parcel #s: 08-045-008-50 (10 ac), 08-045-017-00 (6.84 ac), 08-045-010.00 (2.5 ac), 08-045-016-00 (20.66 ac)
Bidding Style: Max-bid (eBay style bidding). Enter your top dollar and let the computer bid for you or bid live.
Bids are placed Per Tract / $1000 minimum bid increments.
Property Inspection: Saturday, November 19, 10 am to 1 pm - Contact Auctioneer Wayne Keller at 618-407-1679
Questions? Call / Text Wayne Keller at 618-407-1679 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org