Monroe County IL 180.8 acre Hunting Farm
180.8 acres Monroe County IL wooded hunting property with income along the Mississippi River near Prairie Du Rocher IL .
- 180.8 acres (per tax bills) wooded along the Mississippi River in Monroe County IL near Prairie Du Rocher with frontage on Stringtown Road, Levee Road and the Mississippi River.
- Hunting/Recreational property located approximately 20 miles / 28 minutes South of Waterloo IL.
- Along levee Road is a 30’ x 60’(+-) Quonset building with a concrete floor and electric service.
- Many trails and food-plots throughout the property.
- This tract (44.4 acres) has $6005 yearly income from CP9 and CP23 FSA programs until fall of 2022. Seller will re-sign into the program for another term before closing (see Contracts and Maps in Useful Documents below).
- Taxes: $4.40 per acre (2020 paid 2021)
- Short Legal: Pt. of Sections 4, 8 and 9 in Township 5 South -Range 10 West, Monroe County IL
RR, Prairie DuRocher , Illinois 62277
Single tract bidding is now open. Combination tract bidding opens at 6:00 PM CST on April 27, 2022
Property inspection By appointment. Call Auctioneer Wayne Keller @ 800-357-4020 or text 618-407-1679
Bidding is per acre. $1000 per ac minimum opening bid. $10 per acre minimum bid increments. Sale subject to Sellers approval.
Questions? Call Wayne at 618-407-1679